Are you a property owner looking to rent out your property but don’t know where to start? Are you discouraged by the slow and fruitless process of finding the right tenant? Trust a professional operator from the AFFITTI BREVI® Team to simplify the process for you! We take care of your property for the entire duration of the contract and provide you with all the bureaucratic assistance and support you need. In addition, we guarantee secure rent for at least 8 years, with annual renewal and insurance coverage for any damages in your favor.
No agency fees, annual renewal Every month, you will receive guaranteed rent for the entire duration of the contract, without having to worry about anything else. This is because, if your property meets the criteria we are looking for, we take care of everything and provide you with the banking and insurance guarantees that no one else could offer. Furthermore, we will take care of any necessary renovations for your property, and our tenants are always carefully selected individuals. This is the promise of AFFITTI BREVI®
HERE'S WHAT AFFITTI BREVI ® OFFERS YOU:
- Secure, punctual, and guaranteed rent payments with annual renewal
- You always have availability of your property
- Guaranteed and insured rental income
- Insurance coverage for any damages to your property
- Complete management of the tenant, without stress or wasted time
- Management of all ordinary maintenance and utility connections
- Direct management of relationships with condominium administrations and tenants
- We take care of your property as if it were our own
- Bureaucratic assistance: we provide you with any necessary support
- Free registration of contracts.
HERE'S WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO RELY ON affitti brevi®:
- Difficulty finding the right tenant
- Delayed or missed rental payments
- Time-consuming management of tenants and maintenance issues
- No insurance coverage for damages to your property
- Inconvenience and stress of handling bureaucratic paperwork on your own
- Potential legal issues or disputes with tenants
- No guarantee of rental income
- Risk of losing out on rental income due to extended vacancies
- No assistance with condominium administrations or utility connections.
- High risks of insolvency and payment delays
- Difficulty obtaining guarantees or deposits from tenants
- Long times for eventual eviction
- Apartments left in poor conditions
- Outstanding condominium fees to pay
- Higher agency fees for frequent re-renting
- Difficult tenants to manage
- Unrented property that becomes only a cost to get rid of
- Strong expenditure of time and energy for managing your properties.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RENOVATE YOUR HOME BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?
Don’t worry, we take care of the entire renovation process from start to finish. We’ll contact all the suppliers involved and always try to optimize and keep costs down. Plumbers, electricians, builders, plasterers, blacksmiths, carpenters, architects, decorators – too many people to manage on your own!
At AFFITTI BREVI®, however, thanks to years of experience in the field, we can manage everything easily and smoothly. Of course, if you choose to entrust your property to AFFITTI BREVI®, you will be consulted and involved in every phase of the renovation. So, rely on us at AFFITTI BREVI® if you have one or more large apartments that you have been unable to rent out for years, or that you simply don’t know how to manage or don’t have the time for.
Making the wrong choice: how much does it cost?
Today, it has become very risky to rent out a property. The highest risks remain those of not receiving the agreed-upon rent or having long periods when the property remains vacant. Over an 8-year period, this lost income can have a significant impact on your finances.
And let’s not forget the stress of constantly changing tenants, evictions, and apartments left in terrible condition. Sometimes, being a property owner can become a problem instead of an advantage. However, if you entrust yourself to an organization like us at AFFITTI BREVI ®, this doesn’t happen.
With this small chart, we want to give you an idea of what happens if you choose to rely on an organized structure or if you decide to rent out your property on your own.